- Love Messages Across the Centuries: 21 Letters to Parisian Artists. Taipei: Homeward Publishing, 2013.
- Drawing the Writing. Hong Kong: Kubrick Publishing, 2012. -
- A Room. Macau: Ox Warehouse, 2011.
- A Journal of Nushu, Women’s Script. Hong Kong: Association for the Advancement of Feminism, 2003.
- A Legend Sealed and Unsealed. Hong Kong: Arts Development Council, 2003.
- Li, Dinu, Lo, Yuen-yi, Mo, Yue-lai & So, Pamela. Ten Thousand Li, Chinese In/fusion in Contemporary British Culture. Liverpool: Liverpool John Moores University, 2002.
selected book chapters
- Get Lost in All Directions. In Taiwan Step. Taiwan, 2014.
- A Room – A Drawing Installation and Beyond, by Yuen-yi Lo. In The Yearbook of Ox Warehouse 2011. Macau: Ox Warehouse, 2013.
- Artist’s Profile. In Hong Kong Eye: Contemporary Hong Kong Art. Eds. Serenella Ciclitira & Chang Tsong-Zung. Milan: Skira, 2013. -
- Retrospective. In Ox Magazine. Ed. Tomas Tse. Macau: Ox Warehouse, 2012. -
- She’s Silently Breaking the Silence. In Lily’s Graffiti Walls. Lau Lee-Lee. Taipei: Sunflower Publishing, 2011.
- A Thinking Process Upon the Election of CEO. In What if 97 Ideal CEOs of Hong Kong, Roundtable & Friends, 2006.
- Utterance. In Responses: Intercultural Drawing Practice. Ed. Chuhan, Jagjit. Liverpool: Liverpool Art School, 2001.
- The Green is Always There. In Weeping and Laughing: Grannies’ Oral History. Tsang, Gar Yin et al. Hong Kong: Association for the Advancement of Feminism, 1998.
- Rice with Garlic. In Eating and Drinking – Women’s Narratives. Ed. Kong, King Chu. Hong Kong: Stepforward Multi-media, 1997.